close



(按play前請先關掉左邊背景音樂)





 

Breathe No More


I've been looking in the mirror for so long.
我一直望著鏡子許久許久
That I've come to believe my soul's on the other side.
那時的我開始相信鏡中自己的靈魂
All the little pieces falling, shatter.
小的鏡片落下,並破碎了..
Shards of me,
變成了破碎的我
Too sharp to put back together.
邊緣太過鋒利 很難再把它們復原
Too small to matter,
小的碎片沒有大礙
But big enough to cut me into so many little pieces.
但大的足以把我切成許多碎片
If I try to touch her,
如果我試著觸摸著“她”
And I bleed,
我就會淌著血
I bleed,
流著鮮血
And I breathe,
呼吸著
I breathe no more.
不再呼吸

Take a breath and I try to draw from my spirits well.
我喘了口氣 試著重整一下精神
Yet again you refuse to drink like a stubborn child.
你仍然像頑固的孩子一樣 拒絕喝酒
Lie to me,
對自己撒謊
Convince me that I've been sick forever.
讓自己相信 會一直這樣消沉下去
And all of this,
這些想法
Will make sense when I get better.
也許等自己好一些的時候 才會明白
But I know the difference,
我知道在我和我的影像之間
Between myself and my reflection.
有什麼不同
I just can't help but to wonder,
我只是不禁的想知道
Which of us do you love.
我們倆 你愛哪一個
So I bleed,
所以我淌著血
I bleed,
流著血
And I breathe,
呼吸著
I breathe no...
無法呼吸
Bleed,
流著血

I bleed,
流著血
And I breathe,
呼吸著
I breathe,
呼吸著
I breathe-
呼吸著
I breathe no more.
不再呼吸

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 huangshuli 的頭像
    huangshuli

    Jennifer's blog

    huangshuli 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()